Friday, February 8, 2013

the Weeknd

Coupla tracks for the weekend, since it's Friday morning and I'm getting that weekend feeling!

Heard both of these on 6 Music -- first up, Dutch Uncles, followed by Yacht.  Time for a Crunchie, if I can find one.  Otherwise a dance in the living room will have to do.



Quite liking that fellas baggy tucked-in shirt, goes with the general 80s vibe of the song I think.



More info on the Yacht track here.

Joy Orbison's playing at U Street Music Hall this weekend.  Not really sure if I'll go though, first cos it's on a Sunday night, secondly cos I just don't know if I'll really enjoy the clubbing experience, especially as I'll probably go by myself.  Sad, eh?

2 comments:

  1. sorry but those two tracks you posted are just rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're wrong, i can see why the first one may not be to your taste, but the second one is great!

    ReplyDelete