Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Boogie Nights

Just links to dancey music, just because.  Turn it on and turn it up!  Yes, that was quite cheesy.









Also, here's a funny article on the upcoming re-death of house that I just read on Vice UK:

What's Going to Kill the House Revival?

Also read another interesting dance-related article on Shuffle.  Doesn't look like anything new to me, pretty sure Leeroy from the Prodge was doing this stuff in the early 90's.  Still, I like it, shame there's a movement against it really.  Check the article for more, and check out the videos too!

This Vice reading's got me looking forward to the Vice TV show on HBO coming up this Friday, I must say.

Lastly, continuing with my obsession on things UK, there's a good radio show on BBC Radio 2 right now that's going through the history of Britain via fifty records.  Newest one up is on Asian immigration.  Check out the whole series here.

5 comments:

  1. man i sent you 'au seve' months and months ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh, i knew i'd heard it somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm His Girl"... fucking great bass guitar beat yo.... reminds me of older tegan and sara..
    tho it's a short track, if i get pulled over with a doob in current smoke i shall blame it on that dentist named fahad..

    ReplyDelete
  4. also more bell please... (not cowbell you damn will ferrell lovers)

    ReplyDelete