Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Tunes heard on KCRW PART TWO

So these are tunes I heard on KCRW just last night and this morning, probably a combined total of 20 minutes, that's it. I "shazam" all the time when I listen to this fantastic radio station. I wanted to keep listening both last night and this morning, but I was listening in the car enroute to things I'm actually supposed to be doing.

In my opinion they're the best radio station in Yankland. Just the fact that I found so many fantastic tunes from listening to them, even just for a few minutes, says a lot. Perhaps I also appreciate them more as radio stations are frequently appearing in the films I'm making...hehe.

Here's what I listened to and found!









2 comments:

  1. good stuff and all very different

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well yes, i do have quite excellent and terrific and superb taste in music.

      Delete