Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Feel the bass

I have a feeling F&F are going to like this one.

I've been listening to this track for ages and only now just realized I should post it up. It's called 'Broken' by Martyn via the UK - you can tell because it totally has that London sound. Its from about 3 years ago.

This tune is amazing - it is enchanting and exhilarating. Let it take you in:



This song almost makes me want to put my speakers next to my windows and blast the tune, like this man right here in 'La Haine'.

2 comments:

  1. i do like it. had a look into martyn and found out that he's actually dutch and lives in the DC area (!). you might want to edit this entry... also, if you google him and xlr8r you'll find a mix you can download.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh wotevs. the vinyl sites said he's from the UK.

    Let's go see him play post-ramadan yeah

    ReplyDelete