Thursday, April 12, 2012

Georgie Porgie

Hello,
I haven't posted anything in ages mostly because I started to make a mix here and there, and that's where I throw in tunes that I'm listening to. But Fahad still blogs so I thought I'd give it another go.

I used to put my mixes on Mixcloud, but I've switched to SoundCloud instead. SoundCloud seems more fun, interactive, and easier to share and listen to. I don't think I'm very good at the mixing in my mixes (heh) since I'm not a DJ, just a massive music nerd, but people do say they like what I've put together :-D So this is my latest mix below:



One way I think a lot of music heads find new music is by listening to mixes. This mix by George Fitzgerald released last year has become one of my fave mixes for the last few months, you can listen to it here.

From that I discovered some of his tunes, which are really something else. Have a listen. He does a great job at meshing up a lot of genres together, and I think that's something all my favourite producers do in one way or another.



No comments:

Post a Comment