Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Struggles with doodoo + Three New Tracks!

I've been enjoying Laetitia Sadier's solo work since her last album, 'Silencio', so I'm quite happy to report that she's got a new album, 'Something Shines' coming out in September.  The first single is posted below -- happily, it's sound isn't too much of a departure from what was on Silencio.  Here's hoping she hits DC on tour again!


Jessie Ware's also about to come back with a new record, and her first single has been playing too.  Not entirely sure when the album comes out, but the album and first single are both called 'Tough Love'.


Lastly, I've been hearing this next track on 6 Music and have been digging it.  It's by Robert Plant. Don't judge me.  He also has a new album coming out!  I guess new singles and new albums go hand in hand... not really news, is it?
Robert Plant Little Maggie from Friedrich Schwabel on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment