Monday, March 8, 2010

Deadmau5

Alright, I'm going to put a bunch of random stuff on here now which I see flying about London or when I listen to 6 Music in the morning. First up is Deadmau5. I saw Deadmau5 posters all over the underground when I first got to London last autumn. I had no idea who he was and only realized he was a person until I looked at the Deadmau5 Wikipedia entry just now. Anyway he's a DJ, from Canada, and EVERYTHING that I've heard of his has been sweet as hell up until this point. Just type in Deadmau5 into YouTube, for example:



Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. i like this tune. plus that ending is hilarious, it made me think of fahad

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i'll have to check it out. haven't heard the track yet but he's been to DC a couple of times while i've been here and i never bothered to see if he was any good or not! might have to next time

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny the end reminded me of Bent too! Hah haah what a loserr...tinky winkyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what does tinky winky have to do with anything? don't diss the teletubbies by comparing them to fahad

    ReplyDelete