Sunday, July 8, 2012

More George Fitzgerald


Another fantastic mix from Georgie Porgie whom I blogged about before. I am really liking his sound; I think he is the new Martyn for me, ie my new favourite producer.

You can listen to his XLR8R mix right here. I recommend downloading it. I enjoy this mix so much because it has that kind of dance music that's got the spiritual element, for me at least. Lovely stuff.

Like lots of musicheads I frequently get new tunes from mixes I enjoy, and this one has got many tunes I wanna get my hands on. The one I've downloaded so far (legally, let's support these artists now) is the Policy track, that appears around 42 minutes in on the mix. Apparently, Policy is a NYC producer who used to be a cinematographer, which I find mighty interesting as a filmmaker myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment