Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday night choons

Once again I'm going to easily prove just how out of it I am by posting up tunes that are probably super old but new to me.  I was driving home and listening to Pete Tong count down his top tracks of the year when I heard these two tunes by artists we've featured before (herehere, and here).  Great tracks, really great, make sure you turn it up and if there's a small child nearby who can dance with you then all the better.  

First up, George FitzGerald, remixed by Scuba.  Didn't know George FitzGerald had an album out, but I think I may pick it up if this track is anything to go by.  We've had Scuba on here before too. 

Next, Bicep, who don't have an album out.  Yet.

I got home right at the start of the top 10, will have to go back and finish the show off this weekend, or maybe during the commute next week.  Quite amazing how easy it is to keep up with things thousands of miles away now -- I can just turn my car on, turn my phone on, and it's like I've got UK radio on my car stereo.  I do wonder about how disconnected something like that makes me from my actual surroundings -- it's not like I can get to work and discuss the last Pete Tong show with anyone.  But I think I'd rather be disconnected than tune into what's actually happening or popular around me.  

3 comments:

  1. bruv, yeah, i heard 'call it love' some weeks ago. therefore once again i am cooler than you.
    tough luck. gutted aren't ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh, no. it's like your ben sherman msg -- you think you know me, but you don't

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarcasm, thicko.
    YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME
    YOU SAY THAT I'M NOT LIVING RIGHT
    YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME
    SO WHY DO YOU JUDGE MY LIFE

    LYYYYYFEEE

    ReplyDelete